|General Admissionshow details +||$15.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: September 30, 2019 12:32 pm
Sales End: November 5, 2019 1:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
"Adult, Child & Infant First Aid, CPR & AED, Session 3" is currently sold out.
Please check back again later, as spots may become available.
- November 6, 2019
1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
LAST CHANCE THIS YEAR! This is the final offering of First Aid certification this calendar year.
This American Heart Association course covers the following topics:
- Scene Assessment and Safety
- Medical emergencies (asthma, allergic reactions, heart attack, stroke, diabetes, seizures)
- Injury emergencies (bleeding, shock, wounds, spinal inquiries, broken bones and sprains)
- Environmental emergencies (bites, stings, temperature related injuries, poison emergencies)
- Adult, Child & Infant CPR (Compressions and Breathing)
- AED use
- Adult, Child & Infant Choking
Students will receive a two-year electronic certification card (eCard) from the AHA immediately upon completion of the course.
Session #3 will be offered at the Seattle Labor Temple, Room 240 on Wednesday, November 6 at 1:00 pm. Enrollment is limited to 15 students so register now!